Okay cause a certain Miss Daniela decided to occupy my time…here I go. .___.
`1. Do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?
Yes I would like a boyfriend. :3 I want someone to talk to, hug, and just be all lovey dovey with.
2. When did your last hug take place?
3. Are you a jealous person?
4. Are you tired right now?
5. Do you chew on your straws?
>///< If I am bored yes.
6. Have you ever been called a tease?
7. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Almost but I failed.
8. Do you cry easily?
Yes and no. Depending on the issue, I will have different sensitivities. But I guess lately I’ve been prone to crying.
9. What should you be doing right now?
Studying for my math test :D
10. Are you a heavy sleeper?
Yes but only once I have entered sleep. Give me 30 minutes and I’ll be in deep slumber.
11. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months?
Yeah I think I can do 6 months. Dedication and commitment is a big thing. I don’t get why some people will just date for a week and be done. .___.
12. Are you mad at someone right now?
Nope. I might be annoyed but not mad.
13. Do you believe in love?
YES. Love is something that keeps me going.
14. What makes you laugh no matter what?
My family. My friends. EXO’s Growl dance. :3
15. Who was the last person you talked to?
In person? My mom. Virtually? Jonas.
16. Do you get butterflies around the person you like?
17. Will you get married?
I would hope that I do get married. O.O
18. When was the last time you smiled?
Last time I smiled was today during lunch with my friends. :) My last stress worry free smile was in summer though. :/
19. Does anyone like you?
I already answered this but I don’t think anyone likes me…
20. Do you secretly like someone?
21. Who was the first person you talked to today?
Either Stephanie or Jonas…or no it was my mom! XD
22. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
Stephanie. Daniela + Amber. Christine.
23. What are you NOT looking forward to?
Tomorrow. Thursday. Finals.
24. What ARE you looking forward to?
Exchanging gifts with my friends. Seeing people. Xmas. Going to Hong Kong. T.T #soon
25. Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you, and meant it?
Yeah. My family. :P But otherwise nope. Never.
26. .Suppose you see your ex kissing another person what would you do?
Walk away awkwardly?
27. Do you plan on moving out within the next year?
28. Are you a forgiving person?
Generally speaking yes.
29. How many TRUE friends do you have?
30. Do you fall for people easily?
Not really. I’ll think a guy is hot but I won’t be smitten with him right away. There needs to be something impressive that makes him stand out to me.
31. Have you ever fallen for your ex’s best friend?
WELL I’ve never had an ex, so no.
32. What’s the last thing you put in your mouth?
33. Who was the last person you drove with?
My mom. :3
34. How late did you stay up last night and why?
1 AM and to study for math.
35. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
36. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Myself? XD #selca
37. Can you live a day without TV?
Yeah. Just give me my laptop.
38. When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
Today. A few days ago. Two weeks ago. :/ A lot lately.
39. Three names you go by…
Stefanie, Stefakitty, Stef.
40. Are you currently in a relationship?
Yes. Long distance with my husband in Korea/China. (T.T no)
41. What is your all-time favorite romance movie?
SPIRITED AWAY. HOWLS MOVING CASTLE. Wait…would you count those?
42. Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?
43. What’s your current problem?
I have a lot. Guard drama, math, him.
44. Have you ever had your heart broken?
45. Your thoughts of long distance relationships?
Very romantic. Takes a lot of trust and commitment but its possible.
46. How many kids do you want to have?
2 kids. One boy and one girl.
47. Have you ever found it hard to tell someone you like them?
Yes. I backed out last time in 8th grade…lately I’ve been considering it again though…